Be Cast Into The Shadows
House has plans to legalize more than 10 million illegal Americans and have them
form a “country within a country.”
The following Mark Levin interview with Susan Payne is shocking but it also puts all the pieces into place.
Susan Payne is a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show, Unbeknownst to the Obama officials, Ms. Payne was invited to listen in on conference calls at an immigration rally. Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls. What Ms. Payne learned needs to be immediately shared with congress and the public.
The “Task Force of New Americans” and the “Receiving Communities” are part of a plan by the Obama administration to develop a “country within a country” which will eventually form a new, and instantly fundamentally transformed
The conference calls and meetings surrounding the task force made it clear Barack Obama is planning to legalize and protect 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants who will then be moved onto citizenship.
When these “new Americans” come out of the shadows, the communities in which they’ve been placed will be designated as “receiving communities.”
The “new Americans” are considered “seedlings” by the White House and the “receiving communities” are the “fertile ground” to nurture them, according to comments made during the meetings.
Citizens will then be pushed into the shadows.
One member of the task force said they will be forming a “country within a country.”
At the meetings, it was said that “immigrants need to be aware of benefits they are entitled to.”
The participants in the meeting also discussed the fact that these immigrants would not be interested in assimilating. They would “navigate not assimilate”.
Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through.
Refugees are given a salary, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.
The meeting participants also discussed the need to convince state and local officials to give no interest loans to the “refugees.” This way we can fund our own destruction.
All this information was available in November, only the goals were not so clearly stated.
It’s not just those who receive amnesty, it’s all the immigrants he is transporting from the Middle East, Africa, Haiti and so on.
He has tied the hands of Border Patrol and ICE. He has opened our borders and refuses to vet those who get through.
We mustn’t forget that the Obama administration hand selected neighborhoods that would take illegal immigrants, most noticeably this past summer when he flew them all over the country and wouldn’t tell anyone where they were. They were not only children, there were many adults.
Cecilia Munoz, who was in on the conference call, is tied to LaRaza and it is LaRaza and other radical open borders groups who are behind forcing illegal immigrants onto neighborhoods and then treating them like a protected class.
A HUD rule passed in July 2013 was reversed by a
Judge Richard Leon of the
Reversed or not, it shows where the administration is going.
The rule by Obama’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) would allow the government to infringe on the rights of one group to benefit another group in a “protected class”.
HUD “published the regulation pursuant to the Fair Housing Act that defines discrimination as actions or policies that while neutral and nondiscriminatory in their intent have a disparate impact, shown through statistics, on a group of persons defined in terms of race (and other protected groups)”, according to the Weekly Standard.
The rule would give the government the power to redistribute illegal immigrants, drug addicts, criminals, everyone who fits into a “protected class” according to the government’s definition throughout every neighborhood in the country and do it according to racial quotas.
The rule ties government zoning rules to HUD grants and it opens communities up to lawsuits if they refuse their quota.
It makes neutral policies and actions into racism.
The federal government – HUD – would influence zoning laws by providing set standards, guidelines, and goals to “measure” and “assess” how well a community is meeting its Fair Housing obligations. It works in conjunction with Obama’s neighborhood mapping and his ultimate goal of redistributing all the resources in every neighborhood in the
The Supreme Court will weigh in on this issue soon. Whether the Fair Housing Act supports disparate impact claims is currently pending on writ of certiorari to the
It won’t matter, Obama is forcing illegal immigrants on neighborhoods throughout the country with or without this rule.
Barack Obama and his administration appear to be social engineering us into a new
Here is a Memorandum I had back in November, 2014.
· Immigrants should be viewed as seedlings to be planted in fertile soil to grow. The fertile soil was equated to the “receiving communities” which would be those communities the illegal aliens are now living in, but once out of the shadows, these communities become welcoming or receiving communities.
· Others commented that these same communities would be viewed as “emergent immigrant communities”
· As a listener on the call, it was easy to logically see how these communities would welcome immigrants out of the shadows, but also, it could be construed that the host community members might well be relegated into the shadows. In essence, the seedlings consume the host and what was once the original community is transformed.
· One comment cautioned against assuming these “New Americans” would want to assimilate. The interest was in navigation, not assimilation, and the navigation was through the system, focused on benefits.
· Another commented that not all the New Americans would want work permits; rather many of the immigrant women wanted to be home with their children and not work, provided taxpayer benefits are secured for them and their children.
· Another suggestion indicated that the Task Force consider these New Americans as refugees or asylum seekers, and as such considered for cash, medical, educational, and housing benefits.
· This wave of New Americans will include many elderly and these older and unskilled immigrants need help to age successfully, i.e. getting into social security benefits as soon as possible.
· In closing, there was a suggestion that another Executive Order declaring Thanksgiving be renamed Celebrate Immigrants Day.