Is Obama Breaking the Hate Crime Laws
Barack Hussein Obama is in fact by his actions and
surrounding himself with hate mongers is breaking the “Hate Crime” laws. Kerry
J. Forestal, whom Obama in 2010 had appointed U.S. Marshal for the Southern
District of Indiana, incrementally helped the
Carson a U.S. lawmaker called for American schools to mirror the Islamic madrassa system, U.S. Rep. Andre Carson, D-of Indiana In a dramatic video dated May 26, addressed an Islamic Circle of North America convention, saying, “The aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks was hard on Muslims and that Americans should look to Muslim schools for guidance.” http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/u-s-lawmaker-model-public-schools-after-muslim-ones/
Carson declares, “
The Koran calls for the extermination of all infidels who do not convert to Islam. Koran verses that “are interpreted under Sharia to mean that anyone who does not accept Islam is unacceptable in the eyes of Allah and that he will send them to Hell,” concluding, “When it is said that Sharia is a supremacist program, this is one of the bases for it.”
The following are
commonly associated with charges of Hate Crime:
a. Prejudice: Unfounded opinions that are preconceived in nature.
b. Bias: Favoritism that is not based on empirical or pragmatic reasoning.
c. Aggravated Felony: A classification of an intentional, premeditated crime that is severe in nature.
d. Defamation: The slandering or unjust conveying of libelous sentiment.
e. Ethnicity: The country or nation of origin belonging to an individual or entity.
f. Racism: Preconceived prejudice resulting from bias with regard to race.
g. Religion: The process of spiritual belief latent in an individual.
h. Sexual Orientation: The nature and particularity of the sexual attraction latent in an individual.
i. Unalienable Rights: The right of every citizen to ‘Life,
j. First Amendment: The right of every citizen to the Freedom of Speech.
• The destruction of property contingent on prejudice and bias
• The assault of an individual contingent on prejudice and bias
• Threats expressed contingent on prejudice and bias
Hate Crime Offense Profile
1. Legal Jurisdiction: Criminal Law, Defamation Law, Employment Law, Administrative Law, Civil Law
2. Type of Crime: Typically, the nature of these crimes classifies them as felonies
3. Criminal Code: Varies upon the location of the crime, including the applicable country, nation, state, or province
5. Duration of Punishment(s): Varies upon case details and the crime committed
6. Applicable Punishment(s): Varies upon individual intent, criminal record, criminal history, and the victim(s) involved. Hate Crimes that are committed as a result of bias or prejudice mirroring similar crimes absent of prejudice are subject to increased severity with regard to penalties and punitive measures.